High quality indoor PA sound hire service for conferences, meetings, presentations, retail promotions etc. Anything from a small PA system with a microphone and a couple of speakers, to multi-location, multi-channel projects over a number of days.
Our indoor PA sound hire inventory includes Sennheiser Channel 38-41 UHF radio microphone systems, operating in bandwidth licenced by Ofcom. We can either operate on our shared PMSE licence, or for mission critical applications we buy site & date specific licences for your event.
- d&b audiotechnik E and Q series sound systems
- Extensive choice of high quality microphones:
- Your chosen entry/exit music and soundbites for Awards – all cued perfectly on time
- Recording service, with content provided digitally
- Press Feeds (XLR Broadcast Boxes), Telephone Balancing Units, etc.
- Technical consultancy and management service
- Health & Safety focussed personnel
- Public liability insurance cover to £10m
- All electrical equipment PAT tested annually
- Temporary electrical systems to BS7671 and BS7909
If you have any specific requirements which we haven’t listed here, please get in touch as the chances are we’ve done it before and will be able to oblige.
Call us on 01491 871666 or 0800 801228 to discuss your event, or click here for a quick quote
We provide indoor PA sound hire services for events throughout the following counties:
- Bedfordshire (Beds)
- Berkshire (Berks)
- Buckinghamshire (Bucks)
- Cambridgeshire (Cambs)
- East Sussex (E Sussex)
- Gloucestershire (Glos)
- Hampshire (Hants)
- Hertfordshire (Herts)
- Leicestershire (Leics)
- Middlesex (Middx)
- Northamptonshire (Northants)
- Nottinghamshire (Notts)
- Oxfordshire (Oxon)
- Shropshire (Salop)
- Staffordshire (Staffs)
- Warwickshire (Warks)
- West Midlands (W Mids)
- West Sussex (W Sussex)
- Wiltshire (Wilts)
- Worcestershire (Worcs).
We provide indoor public address systems for events further afield when requested, including into mainland Europe.