Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) - updated 04/01/21
Customers are asking us about the effect of Coronavirus on their events. We have outlined eventpahire position below and will update this when there are further developments.
(1) If your event is not going ahead on the planned date, you need to cancel your booking by sending us a signed letter. The letter needs to be signed by the named signatory shown on your Booking Agreement. You may take a legible photograph of your signed instructions using a smartphone and email the photograph to us. Alternatively you may scan & email your letter, post it to us or fax it to 01491 871777.
(2) eventpahire cannot “postpone”, “move” or “reschedule” bookings to alternative dates. We can however cancel your booking (as above) and quote you for another date, although we are not confirming bookings for dates prior to 30/04/21 until the UK Government have lifted restrictions
(2.1) If you have an anticipated replacement date for your event, we shall raise this on our system as an enquiry and contact you in due course.
(3) In light of the latest UK Government directions and as a gesture of goodwill to our customers, once your signed cancellation instructions are received, we shall ensure you lose no more than your booking fee, which covers our costs and work done up to the point of issuing your Booking Agreement.
(3.1) We are not enforcing balance payments due on events being cancelled with greater than 48 hours notice (from receipt of signed instructions to scheduled technician arrival time).
(3.2) If you have already paid your balance, this will be promptly refunded direct to your bank account upon receipt of your signed cancellation instructions.
(3.3) The above is applicable to cancellation instructions received from 11.00am 17/03/20 and does not apply retrospectively to cancellation instructions received prior to this point in time.
(4) A booking will only be considered cancelled once we are in receipt of signed cancellation instructions. You should ensure you receive a Cancellation Advice Note from eventpahire to confirm your instructions have been actioned.
(5) To the best of our knowledge, all our technicians are currently fit & healthy and none are self isolating.
(6) In the event of your allocated technician becoming sick, we are responsible to allocate another eventpahire technician to your booking.